Develop and setup a base platform whereby multiple applications across the Ministry of Law can be developed and use in the same platform.
Our Main Challenges
New web-based application system is needed to assist the CMC in its day to day operations with the following main objectives:
-To enhance the productivity of the Community Mediation Unit officers by extensively reducing the manual process of maintaining physical paper records;
– To develop an effective system to monitor and update the progress of a case;
– To develop an effective system to maintain records of Community Mediation Centre’s Mediators;
– To provide a platform for timely and efficient data sharing;
– To generate reports and statistics
Case Handling – Process where CMU officer handles complaints lodged by Complainants.
Mediation Session – This is the process where mediation session(s) for a Case is recorded and the outcome of the mediation session(s) will be reflected as the outcome of the Case.
Complainant/Respondent – Process where Complainants/Respondents are recorded in CRM in the Contact module.
Account Management – Manage and maintain Company/Organization records in CRM.
Complainants/Respondents may lodge a Case on behalf of their Company/Organization.
Mediator Management -Manage and maintain Mediator records in CRM.
Observer Management – Manage and maintain Observer records in CRM.
Mediator Aide/Intern Management -This is the process to manage and maintain Mediator Aide/Intern records in CRM.
Rating This is the process where CMU officer captures rating for:
– Peer evaluation
– Party (Complainant/Respondent) Feedback
– Observer’s Rating
– Training -This is the process where CMU officer captures training/courses attended by each Mediator.
– SOE Email Integration
– Singpost checking