Earn competitive pay, receive excellent benefits and engage in challenging work.
At PurpleConnect, we look for talented and high achieving individuals to join our team of professionals. As a member of our team, you will be providing the technology, analytical applications, support and consulting services that our customers need to capitalize on their CRM initiatives.
We believe that our success is built on the abilities of our team members, and we strive to create a challenging and rewarding environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to grow in their careers.To apply, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Solutions development and customizations of CRM product suites.
- Participate in all phases of project development life cycle including requirement assessment, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Self-motivated to improve skills and technological knowledge.
- Independently design, code and test individual features and work closely with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform/demonstrate technical development for demonstration purpose to customer/mgt as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): Functional knowledge on CRM.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Experience on MSCRM/Onyx product suites is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply